The Activate range was designed for beginner triathletes or for those looking for a great value suit to train with. This range will hopefully help to encourage participation in multisport and give the new entrants to the market a high quality product but at an affordable price
The garments are made using a Lycra sport fabric to ensure breathability, comfort and performance.
The key features include:
1. Length - Designed to slightly overlap with the Tri shorts which gives the impression of wearing a suit, but with the versatility of wearing shorts and top. The top is also longer at the back compared to the front to ensure good coverage in all cycling positions.
2. Length – The top is also longer at the back compared to the front to ensure good coverage in all cycling positions.
3. Size – Designed to be slightly bigger than the traditional tri top sizing to give a looser fit rather than being too skin tight. This change has been requested by a large proportion of our novice and intermediate athletes over the last two years.
4. Elastic Technology and piping to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines.
5. Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
6. Storage pocket positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
7. Zip protection: Internal piping and an internal patch to help minimise any discomfort from the zip.
Perfect if you’re training for your first triathlon but check out the Zone3 Aquaflo range if you're looking for that something extra.