Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance. They've spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types. Premium cushioning redefined, the 9th edition of the Triumph weighs in at a full ounce lighter than the 8th, and is upgraded with PowerGrid, a new injection-molded foam that delivers a ultra-plush yet still responsive feel underfoot. Designed with an 8mm offset to allow an easier transition for less impact.
- Color: Silver/Pink PowerGrid midsole with PowerFoam.
- SRC impact zone forefoot cushion: Provides exceptional responsivness and cushioning at toe-off.
- Sauc-Fit for added stability
- Comfortride sockliner: Breathable, antimicrobial open cell foam provides superior ride.
- XT-900 outsole: Provides durability in high wear area.
- Average weight (Womens 8.5): 10.6 oz.