Saucony grid cohesion tr 6 mens. The Excursion TR6 is a versatile shoe on and off the trail with excellent traction underfoot and value in the upper. The rugged synthetics and mesh help keep out debris and keep your foot more comfortable. Weight 10.5oz. / 297 gm.
- HRC Strobel Board - The HRC added to the board gives an instant feel of comfort and cushioning.
- Mesh and Leather Upper - For great fit and durability when working out as well as promoting breathability.
- Blown Rubber Outsole - Lightweight rubber providing cushioning and excellent traction.
- Non-Visible Grid System - Offers stable cushioning in the heel reducing the impact of landing.
- EVA midsole - Designed for decent cushioning and reduces shock impact on your foot.
- XT600 Outsole - The sole on this shoe from Saucony is softer and grippier and is less durable but this gives you great traction and is ideal for road running.
- Strategically Placed Carbon Rubber - Under high-wear areas for durability.
- Heel Foam - Improve comfort around heel area with better cushioning.
- Trail Lugged Outsole - These lugged outsole provide extra grip when running on rock and slippery surface.