- More power, more precision, more protection; the Puma Powercat 3.12 FG Rugby Boot delivers an abundance of features to help take control of your game.
- Offering a more affordable option as well as taking inspiration from the Powercat 1.12 model, this Powercat 3.12 version delivers a natural touch courtesy of the durable and comfortable synthetic leather upper.
- Bringing power where you need it most, the in-step incorporates a modified version of the dampening pads to install more power in your passing and shooting.
- The off-centre lacing system allows for a greater area to cleanly strike the ball with whilst the padded heel and ankle provide vital comfort and protection.
- Underneath the boot and a configuration of bladed studs provide optimum traction across firm natural surfaces, whether used in training or saved for match day.
- Opting for a traditional look with a touch of flair, the conventional black upper and in-step is fused with a white panel along the outside sporting the Puma cat logo decorated in black and yellow.
- These colours continue along the sole and are even applied to the studs, creating a look of continuity across the boot.
|Ground Type||Firm Ground|