Tireless training and tactical innovation keep New Zealand at the forefront of international rugby. Reflecting the nation's pioneering outlook, adidas joined forces with Parley for the Oceans to construct a shirt that turns threat into thread. This All Blacks shirt is created using yarn spun from plastic that's reclaimed before it reaches our oceans. Built with comfortable piqu fabric that keeps you cool, it has batwing sleeves for a better fit.
- Regular fit is wider at the body, with a straight silhouette
- Batwing-style short sleeves
- 100% recycled polyester piqué
- Fewer seams for more comfort
- All Blacks and sponsor logos
- Climacool ventilation
- This shirt is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions