The New Balance MT110 Trail Running Shoes return this season with not just a new colorway but minor structural changes which improve on a well-loved trail runner. The lateral forefoot area have been adjusted to make the platform more neutral, keeping you lower to the ground and enhancing responsiveness.
This shoe is all about lightweight speed and covering the trails efficiently. The neutral platform combined with lightweight materials allows the runner to breeze through the running cycle aided by an aggressive outsole plate which grips the terrain fiercely. Weighing in at just 219 grams, the shoes also feature a Rockstop plate, to prevent debris and sharp objects penetrating the minimalist construction of the trainer.
- 4mm Differential - Lower differential helps enhance forefoot running, keeping you low to the ground and making the shoe more flexible to cover varying terrain.
- RockStop - Protection plate which helps defend the foot from damage from debris and sharp objects on the trail.
- Stability Shank - Minor stability plate embedded in the midsole which helps makes the shoe more stable and creates a smoother running gait.
- Structural Enhancements - This version of the MT110 sees changes made to the forefoot, whereby the platform has been levelled slightly to make the shoe more neutral than previous editions.
- Aggressive Outsole - Outsole tread which offers superb traction.
- Synthetic Upper - Lightweight upper which offers great breathability as well as reducing critical weight.
- Weight: - 219 Grams
- NL-1 Last - A narrower last with a wider forefoot and narrower toe-box to accentuate your racing style.