• MuleBars give you energy. We can't say it clearer than that.
• They're tasty, try one. We know that sounds silly but a lot of energy bars taste and feel like cardboard
• We use organic and Fairtrade ingredients wherever possible and are committed to having all our products totally organic and Fairtrade as soon as the ingredients are available.
• You know what you're eating
• You can recognise the ingredients
• They are "real food"
• More and more of the world's top athletes are fuelling up with MuleBar; and we mean Tour de France winners, World champion Ultraman racers, Ironman competitors and triathletes, footballers, World Cup winning rugby players, surfers, sailors, kite surfers, kayakers, downhill (and uphill) Mountainbikers, High altitude mountaineers, free climbers, slackliners, rollers skaters, bladers, boarders and skiers, frisbee players, sculptors, winemakers and dairy farmers (yes really), golfers, gymnasts and yes, last but not least, even crossword setters. (Please write to us if you are not included here.)
• We actively aim to compensate for our business and personal footprint on the planet as a 1% For the Planet member
• MuleBars are a great everyday snack no matter what you're doing – so many press reviews end with wording like "this is good enough to eat when you're NOT on your bike."