Lighter, faster and more fun, but still well cushioned for effortless miles.
Running Type: Half length Parallel Neutral gait.
Cushioning: Wave® technology AP and NEW SR touch. 12/24 Ramp
Support: Parallel Wave® technology Dynamotion fit
Lightweight: Shoe weight: 280/ 245g
Comfort: Mizuno intercool, X10 for durability, Performance Insock
Mizuno Wave Rider 16 Shoes Features:
For high mileage runners who like a fast, smooth yet cushioned ride & Ideal for neutral runners
- Responsive, dynamic and well cushioned.
- Silky smooth, fast transition.
- Fits like a second skin.
- Evolved dynamotion fit.
- New Smoothride Foam.
- Light, minimal upper
On supportive trainers, above the Mizuno Wave, you run on a highly cushioned midsole material.
- The support given to the foot is gradual, working to provide a more neutral position.
- Shock is dispersed throughout the Wave, and therefore the whole midsole, greatly reducing impact forces at foot strike.
- Mizuno Wave’s are made from ultra light weight plastics, leading to the lightest feeling running trainers on the market.
Provides a highly stable trainer with superbly smooth transition.
- Unique - Mizuno Wave is the only running technology to combine the two elements necessary in a great running shoe.