High levels of stability but with a ride and weight that are normally only found on light cushioned shoes. A revelation! Double fan wave engages early and effectively controls pronation. Gender engineering optimises performance. Blown rubber forefoot for easy cushioned feeling.
- Mizuno Intercool Technology - Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe, by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels.
- SmoothRide technology - Outsole and midsole platform are engineered with smoothride which minimises changes in velocity to give the smoothest ride possible.
- Lightweight responsive AP+ midsole compound with good durability.
- DynaMotion Fit - Allows the upper of the shoe to interact with the movement of the foot.
- Full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe.
- Mesh Upper - Provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper.
- Carbon rubber - A durable rubber which allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction at heel strike.
- SmoothRide Engineered - Combination solid rubber/blown rubber forefoot outsole design for cushioning, durability and flexibility.
- Removable Anatomically Moulded AP sockliner - For greater comfort and cushioning.
- VS-1 - A NEW more researched cushionging system that absorbs shock and enhances cushioning properties by resisting compression - set, thus extending the cushioning life of running shoes.
- X-10 - provides the most durable carbonrubber from Mizuno that alllows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
- SmoothRide Engineered, Composite Double Fan Wave - Provides the perfect blend of control and cushioning while providing an unsurpassed ride.
- Pebax Rnew - Constructed using an plant based oil, making this shoe environmentally friendly.
- Gender Engineered - Specific to the needs of the male foot.
- Weight: 326g