The Gilbert Evolution MK 2 Rugby Boots feature innovation combined with classic design. Packed with technology utilising a lighter, thinner and more durable next generation Pro Fly V2 synthetic upper which forms to the foot for comfort and control.
- BioFrame 8 outsole - provides the outsole with stability around the heel and lightweight traction with 3 blades in the forefoot. The BioFrame spine embedded along the outsole provides vital mid-foot stability.
- Re-vamped synthetic leather with a matt finish for premium comfort.
- Pro L3 last provides an improved fit second skin like fit, wider forefoot and a sleeker midfoot.
- Full grain leather in the upper adds an added level of comfort and durability to the upper and ensures very little water absorption.
- New ultra strong Honeycomb PU finish provides durable and lightweight support elements.
- Rigid midfoot construction with full length PU lasting gives flexibility and support.
Material: Synthetic Material
|Ground Type||Soft Ground|